The features are really small. if you want something grand with plenty of features, like promises, and OO, you need to download something else.
If you are after something really small with a few features, you could use this.
- Uses jQuery
- Data: Get JSON from .json file or a URL that returns JSONp
- View: Load HTML files into a container
- View: Uses #! in url
- View: Splash the data onto some HTML (templating)
- View: Splash with rowbind event
- Cache: Uses LocalStorage
- Utility: Switch off Console.Log
Current Version: 0.1